Nieuws - Connecting Continents: Working Grants for African-European Teams of Investigative Journalists
Journalismfund.eu is proud to announce a new, intercontinental working grant programme for investigative journalists. The programme, Connecting Continents, provides €100,000 for working grants for Sub-Saharan African journalists collaborating with European colleagues or vice versa.
Meet award-winning journalists and experts on data analysis and visualization, business investigations, corruption, crime, and cross-border collaboration at the very first Asian Investigative Journalism Conference in Manila in November 2014.
Holding powerful interests to account is one of journalism's most important missions. It's critical to democracy and the preservation of human rights. That's why the University of Winnipeg and the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation are organizing a conference from 13 to 15 June 2014.
The German investigative journalism association Netzwerk Recherche has pinned the dates for its annual conference for the year 2014. The conference will take place on Friday 4 and Saturday 5 July 2014 at NDR TV in Hamburg, Germany.
The job of the investigative journalist is to uncover facts the public should know about, but aren't allowed to. This course shows you where to find that information, and how to beat the rules sheltering it from view.
- 11/06/2015 Postgraduaat IRJ: onderzoeksjournalistiek van a tot z
- 05/06/2015 Onderzoek naar multimediaal werken op Vlaamse redacties
- 28/05/2015 Lokaalmondiaal & Vice Versa kondigen een 'Masterclass Storytelling' aan
- 28/05/2015 Connecting Continents: Working Grants for African-European Teams of Investigative Journalists
- 11/05/2015 Zo kun je de vierde macht nog sterker maken
- 28/04/2015 Dataharvest/EIJC 2015: laatste kans om in te schrijven!
- 22/04/2015 Wouter Van Driessche wint Citi Journalistic Excellence Award 2015
- 13/04/2015 Stichting Filip Decock presenteert haar projecten onderzoeksjournalistiek
- 31/03/2015 Preliminary Programme Dataharvest EIJC15 online
- 31/03/2015 Vlaams Stimuleringsfonds voor innovatieve journalistiek