Meet award-winning journalists and experts on data analysis and visualization, business investigations, corruption, crime, and cross-border collaboration at the very first Asian Investigative Journalism Conference in Manila in November 2014.
Holding powerful interests to account is one of journalism's most important missions. It's critical to democracy and the preservation of human rights. That's why the University of Winnipeg and the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation are organizing a conference from 13 to 15 June 2014.
The German investigative journalism association Netzwerk Recherche has pinned the dates for its annual conference for the year 2014. The conference will take place on Friday 4 and Saturday 5 July 2014 at NDR TV in Hamburg, Germany.
The job of the investigative journalist is to uncover facts the public should know about, but aren't allowed to. This course shows you where to find that information, and how to beat the rules sheltering it from view.
The University of Winnipeg and CBC News are joining forces to organise an event in Winnipeg in June 2014 called "Holding Power to Account: International Conference on Investigative Journalism, Democracy, and Human Rights."
- 24/02/2015 Livestream Innovation Mediacafé February 26th
- 19/02/2015 DOC*werk voor docu-fotografen
- 10/02/2015 Aanvragen en toekenningen in 2014: de cijfers
- 10/02/2015 Citi Journalistic Excellence Award Benelux-editie
- 04/02/2015 Stichting Filip Decock kent voor het eerst werkbeurzen toe aan onderzoeksjournalisten
- 12/01/2015 Steun het Fonds Pascal Decroos!
- 09/01/2015 Nieuwe juryleden voor Vlaams-Nederlandse Journalistenbeurs
- 07/01/2015 Freedom of speech is not self-evident
- 05/01/2015 Nog geen deadline gepland voor 2015
- 17/12/2014 Winnaars tiende Belgodyssee-wedstrijd bekendgemaakt