Meet award-winning journalists and experts on data analysis and visualization, business investigations, corruption, crime, and cross-border collaboration at the very first Asian Investigative Journalism Conference in Manila in November 2014.
Holding powerful interests to account is one of journalism's most important missions. It's critical to democracy and the preservation of human rights. That's why the University of Winnipeg and the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation are organizing a conference from 13 to 15 June 2014.
The German investigative journalism association Netzwerk Recherche has pinned the dates for its annual conference for the year 2014. The conference will take place on Friday 4 and Saturday 5 July 2014 at NDR TV in Hamburg, Germany.
The job of the investigative journalist is to uncover facts the public should know about, but aren't allowed to. This course shows you where to find that information, and how to beat the rules sheltering it from view.
The University of Winnipeg and CBC News are joining forces to organise an event in Winnipeg in June 2014 called "Holding Power to Account: International Conference on Investigative Journalism, Democracy, and Human Rights."
- 11/05/2015 Zo kun je de vierde macht nog sterker maken
- 28/04/2015 Dataharvest/EIJC 2015: laatste kans om in te schrijven!
- 22/04/2015 Wouter Van Driessche wint Citi Journalistic Excellence Award 2015
- 13/04/2015 Stichting Filip Decock presenteert haar projecten onderzoeksjournalistiek
- 31/03/2015 Preliminary Programme Dataharvest EIJC15 online
- 31/03/2015 Vlaams Stimuleringsfonds voor innovatieve journalistiek
- 31/03/2015 Fonds Pascal Decroos lanceert idee voor Vlaams Stimuleringsfonds voor Innovatieve Journalistiek
- 26/03/2015 Deadlines 2015 bekend
- 17/03/2015 Studenten IRJ publiceren buitenlandstukken
- 12/03/2015 Marilo Fund grant for project on Japanese society