Meet award-winning journalists and experts on data analysis and visualization, business investigations, corruption, crime, and cross-border collaboration at the very first Asian Investigative Journalism Conference in Manila in November 2014.
Holding powerful interests to account is one of journalism's most important missions. It's critical to democracy and the preservation of human rights. That's why the University of Winnipeg and the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation are organizing a conference from 13 to 15 June 2014.
The German investigative journalism association Netzwerk Recherche has pinned the dates for its annual conference for the year 2014. The conference will take place on Friday 4 and Saturday 5 July 2014 at NDR TV in Hamburg, Germany.
The job of the investigative journalist is to uncover facts the public should know about, but aren't allowed to. This course shows you where to find that information, and how to beat the rules sheltering it from view.
The University of Winnipeg and CBC News are joining forces to organise an event in Winnipeg in June 2014 called "Holding Power to Account: International Conference on Investigative Journalism, Democracy, and Human Rights."
There are some qualities of the investigative journalist that can't be taught, such as persistence, determination and a functioning moral compass. This course will give you a grasp of everything else.
- 28/08/2014 Genomineerden De Loep 2014
- 21/08/2014 FPD en Stichting Filip Decock slaan handen in elkaar
- 21/08/2014 FPD en JF stellen expertise ter beschikking van andere organisaties
- 18/08/2014 Jaarboek Verhalende Journalistiek
- 14/08/2014 Apply for the Model NATO Youth Summit
- 08/08/2014 Maak kans op een buitenlandreportage, volg IRJ
- 07/07/2014 Studenten postgraduaat publiceren in De Standaard (x2)
- 02/07/2014 VVOJ-conferentie 2014 in Kortrijk
- 02/07/2014 Memorandum VVJ: "vijf journalistieke uitdagingen voor beleidsmakers"
- 27/06/2014 Henk van Ess ruimt Twitter voor u op