Nieuws - Connecting Continents: Working Grants for African-European Teams of Investigative Journalists
Journalismfund.eu is proud to announce a new, intercontinental working grant programme for investigative journalists. The programme, Connecting Continents, provides €100,000 for working grants for Sub-Saharan African journalists collaborating with European colleagues or vice versa.
Meet award-winning journalists and experts on data analysis and visualization, business investigations, corruption, crime, and cross-border collaboration at the very first Asian Investigative Journalism Conference in Manila in November 2014.
Holding powerful interests to account is one of journalism's most important missions. It's critical to democracy and the preservation of human rights. That's why the University of Winnipeg and the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation are organizing a conference from 13 to 15 June 2014.
The German investigative journalism association Netzwerk Recherche has pinned the dates for its annual conference for the year 2014. The conference will take place on Friday 4 and Saturday 5 July 2014 at NDR TV in Hamburg, Germany.
The job of the investigative journalist is to uncover facts the public should know about, but aren't allowed to. This course shows you where to find that information, and how to beat the rules sheltering it from view.
- 10/02/2017 Centrale spreker Dataharvest '17
- 26/01/2017 Het verborgen scenario: een beknopt handboek onderzoeksjournalistiek
- 26/01/2017 Stem mee voor De Pen van Apache
- 22/12/2016 Gezocht: it-consultant
- 15/12/2016 Wacht niet tot je “journalist” bent
- 15/12/2016 Trek naar Myanmar met the Caravan's Journal
- 24/11/2016 WOBBEN is een mensenrecht
- 20/10/2016 'Grenzeloos misbruikt'
- 18/10/2016 CNN Journalist Award 2016
- 11/10/2016 Nieuwe coördinator