The German investigative journalism association Netzwerk Recherche has pinned the dates for its annual conference for the year 2014. The conference will take place on Friday 4 and Saturday 5 July 2014 at NDR TV in Hamburg, Germany.
The job of the investigative journalist is to uncover facts the public should know about, but aren't allowed to. This course shows you where to find that information, and how to beat the rules sheltering it from view.
The University of Winnipeg and CBC News are joining forces to organise an event in Winnipeg in June 2014 called "Holding Power to Account: International Conference on Investigative Journalism, Democracy, and Human Rights."
There are some qualities of the investigative journalist that can't be taught, such as persistence, determination and a functioning moral compass. This course will give you a grasp of everything else.
On Wednesday 10 April, MEPs Monica Macovei and Bart Staes will host a conference entitled "Follow the money across borders" at the European Parliament on 10th April 2013, from 12:30 to 15:00, in Room JAN 6Q1.
Italian Investigative Journalism Festival from 9-11 April 2013
- 24/04/2014 Prijzen uitgereikt op de Nacht van de Journalistiek
- 14/04/2014 Marilo Fund - for a journalist in Belgium interested in Japan
- 11/04/2014 Help Journalismfund.eu!
- 11/04/2014 Henk Blanken wint de EU Health Prize for Journalists
- 11/04/2014 Dataharvest+
- 10/04/2014 M.J. Brusseprijs 2014 naar Marcel van Engelen
- 10/04/2014 Deadline bekend: 28 april 2014
- 08/04/2014 Aanmelden voor De Loep 2014
- 03/04/2014 Academie Periodieke Pers lanceert mediacoach, een zelftest voor journalisten
- 03/04/2014 "De zakelijke kant van het journalistieke domein was en is een hindermacht voor hoogwaardige journalistiek"