The University of Antwerp faculty of Political and Social Sciences is holding a new seminar in their series of PSW Lectures on 20 September 2012. Titled 'New media, new methods', the seminar will present innovative research methods and techniques for the study of media production, media content and media consumption.
In 2012, the Flemish-Dutch Association for Investigative Journalists VVOJ is celebrating its tenth anniversary. To mark this special anniversary, the VVOJ’s annual conference, due to take place at the Plantijn College in Antwerp (Belgium), will bear an international character.
ANTWERP - With the second Evens Prize for Media Education, to be awarded in 2011, the Evens Foundation continues to highlight the importance of Media Education and to support sustainable projects in this field in Europe.
- 24/02/2015 Livestream Innovation Mediacafé February 26th
- 07/01/2015 Freedom of speech is not self-evident
- 22/10/2014 Registrations Dataharvest EIJC 2015 ongoing
- 21/08/2014 Pascal Decroos Fund and Journalismfund.eu to offer expertise to other organisations
- 14/08/2014 Apply for the Model NATO Youth Summit
- 14/04/2014 Marilo Fund - for a journalist in Belgium interested in Japan
- 07/04/2014 Help support Journalismfund.eu!
- 12/03/2014 IHECS Academy launches the first long-term investigative reporting program in French-speaking Belgium
- 26/02/2014 Dataharvest+
- 20/02/2014 When are journalists liable for defamation and breach of privacy under Belgian law?