The University of Antwerp faculty of Political and Social Sciences is holding a new seminar in their series of PSW Lectures on 20 September 2012. Titled 'New media, new methods', the seminar will present innovative research methods and techniques for the study of media production, media content and media consumption.
In 2012, the Flemish-Dutch Association for Investigative Journalists VVOJ is celebrating its tenth anniversary. To mark this special anniversary, the VVOJ’s annual conference, due to take place at the Plantijn College in Antwerp (Belgium), will bear an international character.
ANTWERP - With the second Evens Prize for Media Education, to be awarded in 2011, the Evens Foundation continues to highlight the importance of Media Education and to support sustainable projects in this field in Europe.
- 08/02/2016 Six Flanders Connects Continents applications approved
- 15/01/2016 1st call for intercontinental grants closed
- 08/10/2015 How The Emancipated Journalist Can Save European Democracy (But Isn’t Doing It Yet)
- 28/05/2015 Connecting Continents: Working Grants for African-European Teams of Investigative Journalists
- 31/03/2015 Preliminary Programme Dataharvest EIJC15 online
- 12/03/2015 Marilo Fund grant for project on Japanese society
- 24/02/2015 Livestream Innovation Mediacafé February 26th
- 07/01/2015 Freedom of speech is not self-evident
- 22/10/2014 Registrations Dataharvest EIJC 2015 ongoing
- 21/08/2014 Pascal Decroos Fund and Journalismfund.eu to offer expertise to other organisations