Abraji/Brazil is willing to do the next global conference in 2013 in October in conjunction with their conference and a Latin American conference. Abraji has been a member since the GIJN was formed. For their national conference this year they had 800 participants.
SAO PAULO - Journalist and professor Rosental Calmon Alves, Knight Center for Investigative Journalism in the Americas’ founder, will be honored during the 6th International Congress for Investigative Journalism.
Working Grant - The Belgo-Brazilian construction mafia
Several ten thousands of illegal Brasilians work on Belgian construction sites. They are also known as the ‘new Poles’. Journalists Nico Schoofs and Filip Michiels of Vacature Magazine lay bare the shady business behind the exploitation of those cheap labourers.
BAHI -- NGOs, city administrations and publishers worldwide switch to FSC-certified paper. Ordinary consumers can buy copy and printing paper as well as paper towels and even wallpaper bearing the tree logo. But is the paper's green image justified? An-Katrien Lecluyse and Leo Broers investigated the case in the eucalyptus plantations of the Brazilian state Bahia.
SAO PAULO - Fellows in investigative journalism come together at the University Anhembi Morumb to exchange the best skills and tools in the field.
- 26/04/2013 #dataharvest13
- 08/04/2013 Follow the money across borders (Brussels)
- 30/01/2013 Creative Funding for Creative Media - Report
- 22/01/2013 6 days left to apply for Good Pitch Europe 2013
- 11/01/2013 NATO Youth Summit looking for young reporters
- 20/12/2012 Russia bars Ukrainian journalist for 5 years
- 02/12/2012 Registration #WJEC3 now open
- 21/11/2012 Online start-ups spread income sources
- 14/11/2012 'Budrus' wins 2012 PUMA.Creative Impact Award
- 09/10/2012 Study on state of investigative journalism presented to EP Committee