FOSDEM is the biggest free and non-commercial event organized by and for the community. Its goal is to provide Free and Open Source developers a place to meet.
BRUSSELS — Waaris.eu stands for Whereis.eu. It is an online competition that challenges everybody to make a movie of 60 seconds about the European Union. What does the EU mean to you? What impact does it have on your daily life? And maybe your one-minute movie will appear on the International Film Festival of Flanders in Ghent! You win your share of the € 2500 prize money! Or you get a digital FLIP camera!
News - Gids EU berichtgeving
BRUSSEL - Micro-Europa is een Europees radionetwerk dat wordt geleid door verschillende journalistieke scholen in Europa. IHECS, de Brusselse hogeschool die zich sterk richt op journalistiek en Europa, heeft een praktische gids gemaakt voor Europese berichtgeving op lokaal vlak in België.
The e-reading event 2010 will give you an insight into the opportunities and pitfalls of e-reading and will offer a realistic view of this quickly changing market.
(BRUSSELS, 02/10/2008) – The exclusive line-up of the European Investigative Journalism Conference, Brussels, on the 21st and 22nd of November 2008, is enlarged. The latest speakers and trainers are Siim Kallas, Vice President of the European Commission, presents the European Transparency Initiative. Paul Myers, BBC’s CARman, leaves his Research Clinic to show you how to be a professional investigative journalist online. Peter Aldhous from New Scientist magazine has a closer look at how to investigate science. And last but not least, Nicola Smith tells her story behind how Eurocrat leaked trade secrets over lavish dinners. The Pascal Decroos Fund sponsors and collobarates with this conference. More about the conference and how to inscribe, click here.
- 26/04/2013 #dataharvest13
- 08/04/2013 Follow the money across borders (Brussels)
- 30/01/2013 Creative Funding for Creative Media - Report
- 22/01/2013 6 days left to apply for Good Pitch Europe 2013
- 11/01/2013 NATO Youth Summit looking for young reporters
- 20/12/2012 Russia bars Ukrainian journalist for 5 years
- 02/12/2012 Registration #WJEC3 now open
- 21/11/2012 Online start-ups spread income sources
- 14/11/2012 'Budrus' wins 2012 PUMA.Creative Impact Award
- 09/10/2012 Study on state of investigative journalism presented to EP Committee