"For the past few years, The Guardian newspaper in Britain has been running its newsroom with a strong commitment to something called “open journalism.” It means, mainly, that reporters keep readers informed at every step along the way – usually over Twitter – as they develop stories."
Focusing on best practice and inspiring examples of social media in broadcasting, the event will include international gurus on social media as well as case studies from EBU members.
De Arteveldehogeschool Gent organiseert een masterclass over de technieken van mapping en crowdsourcing. Karel Platteau en Marleen Teugels verkennen samen met u de nieuwe researchmogelijkheden en enkele casestudies.
- 12/06/2013 "We sometimes have to get our hands dirty"
- 04/06/2013 Offshore Leaks: ICIJ director Ryle in Brussels
- 26/04/2013 #dataharvest13
- 08/04/2013 Follow the money across borders (Brussels)
- 30/01/2013 Creative Funding for Creative Media - Report
- 22/01/2013 6 days left to apply for Good Pitch Europe 2013
- 11/01/2013 NATO Youth Summit looking for young reporters
- 20/12/2012 Russia bars Ukrainian journalist for 5 years
- 02/12/2012 Registration #WJEC3 now open
- 21/11/2012 Online start-ups spread income sources