News - #dataharvest13
One of the most relevant networking events for investigative and data journalists covering Europe is up to its third edition this year. Journalismfund.eu’s Data Harvest Conference brings together committed journalists from all over Europe to pass on their skills and share their stories and inspiration. #dataharvest13 will take place on 3 and 4 May in Brussels.
A one-day course focussing on how to find stories in data. This intensive course will take you through data sources, including open data and Freedom of Information, as well as teaching you how to clean and visualise data. This course is run by Journalism.co.uk and Open Data Institute with School of Data. You can book places on the course here.
The Data Harvest Conference, one of the most relevant networking events for data journalists in Europe, is up to its third edition this year. Meet committed and clever journalists from all over Europe and find enriching inspiration on European investigative journalism. Dataharvest13 will take place from 3 to 4 May in Brussels.
The one-day news:rewired conference brings together experts and innovators from the digital journalism industry for a day of inspiring presentations, practical workshops and topical discussions. Sessions will focus on the latest techniques and tools being used in forward-thinking newsrooms in the UK and beyond.
- 26/04/2013 #dataharvest13
- 08/04/2013 Follow the money across borders (Brussels)
- 30/01/2013 Creative Funding for Creative Media - Report
- 22/01/2013 6 days left to apply for Good Pitch Europe 2013
- 11/01/2013 NATO Youth Summit looking for young reporters
- 20/12/2012 Russia bars Ukrainian journalist for 5 years
- 02/12/2012 Registration #WJEC3 now open
- 21/11/2012 Online start-ups spread income sources
- 14/11/2012 'Budrus' wins 2012 PUMA.Creative Impact Award
- 09/10/2012 Study on state of investigative journalism presented to EP Committee