The European Commission is proud to present the fourth edition of the EU Health Prize for Journalists. It is awarded to stimulate high-quality journalism that raises awareness of issues related to healthcare and patients' rights. The prize highlights health policy initiatives contained in the "Europe for Patients" campaign.
BRUSSELS - The 3rd EU Health Prize for Journalists has been launched with the aim of raising awareness on health issues by showcasing the talents of the best health journalists from across the 27 Member States.
BRUSSELS - The EU Health Prize for Journalists 2010 will be awarded to stimulate high-quality journalism that raises awareness of issues related to healthcare and patients' rights.
- 26/04/2013 #dataharvest13
- 08/04/2013 Follow the money across borders (Brussels)
- 30/01/2013 Creative Funding for Creative Media - Report
- 22/01/2013 6 days left to apply for Good Pitch Europe 2013
- 11/01/2013 NATO Youth Summit looking for young reporters
- 20/12/2012 Russia bars Ukrainian journalist for 5 years
- 02/12/2012 Registration #WJEC3 now open
- 21/11/2012 Online start-ups spread income sources
- 14/11/2012 'Budrus' wins 2012 PUMA.Creative Impact Award
- 09/10/2012 Study on state of investigative journalism presented to EP Committee