Meet award-winning journalists and experts on data analysis and visualization, business investigations, corruption, crime, and cross-border collaboration at the very first Asian Investigative Journalism Conference in Manila in November 2014.
Holding powerful interests to account is one of journalism's most important missions. It's critical to democracy and the preservation of human rights. That's why the University of Winnipeg and the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation are organizing a conference from 13 to 15 June 2014.
The German investigative journalism association Netzwerk Recherche has pinned the dates for its annual conference for the year 2014. The conference will take place on Friday 4 and Saturday 5 July 2014 at NDR TV in Hamburg, Germany.
The job of the investigative journalist is to uncover facts the public should know about, but aren't allowed to. This course shows you where to find that information, and how to beat the rules sheltering it from view.
The University of Winnipeg and CBC News are joining forces to organise an event in Winnipeg in June 2014 called "Holding Power to Account: International Conference on Investigative Journalism, Democracy, and Human Rights."
There are some qualities of the investigative journalist that can't be taught, such as persistence, determination and a functioning moral compass. This course will give you a grasp of everything else.
- 22/10/2014 Registrations 2015 Dataharvest+ open
- 21/08/2014 Pascal Decroos Fund and Journalismfund.eu to offer expertise to other organisations
- 14/08/2014 Apply for the Model NATO Youth Summit
- 14/04/2014 Marilo Fund - for a journalist in Belgium interested in Japan
- 07/04/2014 Help support Journalismfund.eu!
- 12/03/2014 IHECS Academy launches the first long-term investigative reporting program in French-speaking Belgium
- 26/02/2014 Dataharvest+
- 20/02/2014 When are journalists liable for defamation and breach of privacy under Belgian law?
- 15/01/2014 Dataharvest+, The European Investigative and Data Journalism Conference
- 01/10/2013 Journalismfund.eu announces a new donor