The central theme of the congress will be: How can Journalism Education help steer the future of journalism? What is in store for journalism and how can education ensure that the journalist of the future is prepared for the challenges that inevitable changes will bring?
Manuel concret de récit journalistique, Journalisme narratif en pratique conduit à la maîtrise des techniques les plus élaborées de recherche, collecte et restitution vibrante d’une information en mouvement.
News - WJEC-3 in Brussels in 2013
The World Journalism Education Council has selected Belgium, Brussels, as the site of the 2013 World Journalism Education Congress. The European Journalism Training Association-Flemish/Dutch Network of Journalism Institutes submitted the proposal.
Does a newsroom need social media codes? Debate with Dean Wright and Alexander Pleijter. Moderator Xavier Taveirne. Intro by Olaf Koens. Tuesday, October 11, 2011 at 7.30pm in the Beurskafee in Brussels.
The Hyperlocal Newsroom Summer Conclave is a one-and-a-half day opportunity to think through some of the major issues facing hyperlocal sites, captured in these three words: Community, Money, Tools.
GERMANY/US - Report on US non-profit funding of journalism shows achievements and limits – and has lessons for Europe.
- 12/06/2013 "We sometimes have to get our hands dirty"
- 04/06/2013 Offshore Leaks: ICIJ director Ryle in Brussels
- 26/04/2013 #dataharvest13
- 08/04/2013 Follow the money across borders (Brussels)
- 30/01/2013 Creative Funding for Creative Media - Report
- 22/01/2013 6 days left to apply for Good Pitch Europe 2013
- 11/01/2013 NATO Youth Summit looking for young reporters
- 20/12/2012 Russia bars Ukrainian journalist for 5 years
- 02/12/2012 Registration #WJEC3 now open
- 21/11/2012 Online start-ups spread income sources