Working Grant - Roma, the last EU citizens
In spite of the efforts made by NGOs and the distribution of EU funds, Europe’s main minority is no better off than it was 10 years ago. Anno 2012 the significant proportion of Europe’s 12 million Roma live in deplorable conditions. Ethnic tensions are on the rise. Dutch journalist Hellen Kooijman reconstructed more than ten years of failed European policy. A lack of appropriate supervision in Brussels, the corruption of local leaders and the indifference of national governments are at the root of the problem.
Working Grant - Roma: de laatste EU-burgers
De Europese Roma bungelen al decennia onderaan de sociale ladder van Europa. Ondanks het vele geld dat gepompt is in projecten, programma’s, conferenties en strategieën gaat het bar slecht met de grootste minderheid van Europa.
- 12/06/2013 "We sometimes have to get our hands dirty"
- 04/06/2013 Offshore Leaks: ICIJ director Ryle in Brussels
- 26/04/2013 #dataharvest13
- 08/04/2013 Follow the money across borders (Brussels)
- 30/01/2013 Creative Funding for Creative Media - Report
- 22/01/2013 6 days left to apply for Good Pitch Europe 2013
- 11/01/2013 NATO Youth Summit looking for young reporters
- 20/12/2012 Russia bars Ukrainian journalist for 5 years
- 02/12/2012 Registration #WJEC3 now open
- 21/11/2012 Online start-ups spread income sources