The Museum LAB is a three-day residential lab where 24 creative professionals meet to explore new and unexplored paths. They will spend the three days exploring the potential of digital technologies to create magical experiences: in museums, online, on location. Feedback and coaching are supplied by mentors and at peer-to-peer meetings.
Samen met MO* organiseert Apache op 10 mei een debatavond over de ingewikkelde relatie tussen nieuwe media en buitenlandberichtgeving.
Storify won an Interactive Award on the 15th annual South by Southwest (SXSW) Interactive festival.
Op het muziek, film en interactieve mediafestival van South by South West (SXSW) heeft Storify een Interactive Award weggekaapt.
"For the past few years, The Guardian newspaper in Britain has been running its newsroom with a strong commitment to something called “open journalism.” It means, mainly, that reporters keep readers informed at every step along the way – usually over Twitter – as they develop stories."
Learn from two case studies (Channel 4' and NOS3) on how to develop an effective Social Media strategy for your organization.
Focusing on best practice and inspiring examples of social media in broadcasting, the event will include international gurus on social media as well as case studies from EBU members.
- 26/04/2013 #dataharvest13
- 08/04/2013 Follow the money across borders (Brussels)
- 30/01/2013 Creative Funding for Creative Media - Report
- 22/01/2013 6 days left to apply for Good Pitch Europe 2013
- 11/01/2013 NATO Youth Summit looking for young reporters
- 20/12/2012 Russia bars Ukrainian journalist for 5 years
- 02/12/2012 Registration #WJEC3 now open
- 21/11/2012 Online start-ups spread income sources
- 14/11/2012 'Budrus' wins 2012 PUMA.Creative Impact Award
- 09/10/2012 Study on state of investigative journalism presented to EP Committee