Working Grant - How generous is the EU: development aid only for the rich?
When you think of development aid, you think of poor countries. But the biggest receiver of EU development aid happens to be the 18th biggest economy of the world: Turkey. In 2013, Turkey received 2.4 billion Euros...
Two leading investigative journalists from Turkey , who are presently in prison, are invited to the Global Investigative Journalism Conference in Ukraine to present awards for courageous journalism.
VIENNA - The International Press Institute (IPI) on Friday condemned raids by Turkish police last week in search of draft copies of an unpublished book by imprisoned journalist Ahmet Sik that reportedly focuses on the influence of an alleged Islamic group within the country's police force.
VIENNA — Vedat Kursun, former editor of the Kurdish daily, Azadiya Welat was on Wednesday sentenced by a Turkish court to three years in prison in connection with two articles deemed to have spread propaganda for the outlawed Kurdistan Workers' Party, PKK - which is considered a terrorist organisation by Turkey, the European Union, the United States and many other countries.
- 08/02/2016 Six Flanders Connects Continents applications approved
- 15/01/2016 1st call for intercontinental grants closed
- 08/10/2015 How The Emancipated Journalist Can Save European Democracy (But Isn’t Doing It Yet)
- 28/05/2015 Connecting Continents: Working Grants for African-European Teams of Investigative Journalists
- 31/03/2015 Preliminary Programme Dataharvest EIJC15 online
- 12/03/2015 Marilo Fund grant for project on Japanese society
- 24/02/2015 Livestream Innovation Mediacafé February 26th
- 07/01/2015 Freedom of speech is not self-evident
- 22/10/2014 Registrations Dataharvest EIJC 2015 ongoing
- 21/08/2014 Pascal Decroos Fund and Journalismfund.eu to offer expertise to other organisations