LONDON - Social Media World Forum Europe 2011: Two days of interactive & engaging conference featuring leading key figure keynotes, brand case studies, topical Q&A and debates, exhibition hall, workshops and networking.
LONDON - With Digital Media Europe, the WAN-IFRA conferences on digital topics will be taken to a new level. Beyond 2011 - the World Digital Publishing Conference and Mobile Media Day will merge into a new event format, building on the success of the sister conference “Digital Media Asia”.
LONDON - The Bevins Prize, established to recognise outstanding achievement in investigative journalism, has opened for entries for its 2010 award.
- 29/09/2014 Job opportunity: part-time journalism grant project assistant
- 21/08/2014 Pascal Decroos Fund and Journalismfund.eu to offer expertise to other organisations
- 14/08/2014 Apply for the Model NATO Youth Summit
- 14/04/2014 Marilo Fund - for a journalist in Belgium interested in Japan
- 07/04/2014 Help support Journalismfund.eu!
- 12/03/2014 IHECS Academy launches the first long-term investigative reporting program in French-speaking Belgium
- 26/02/2014 Dataharvest+
- 20/02/2014 When are journalists liable for defamation and breach of privacy under Belgian law?
- 15/01/2014 Dataharvest+, The European Investigative and Data Journalism Conference
- 01/10/2013 Journalismfund.eu announces a new donor