LONDON - Social Media World Forum Europe 2011: Two days of interactive & engaging conference featuring leading key figure keynotes, brand case studies, topical Q&A and debates, exhibition hall, workshops and networking.
LONDON - With Digital Media Europe, the WAN-IFRA conferences on digital topics will be taken to a new level. Beyond 2011 - the World Digital Publishing Conference and Mobile Media Day will merge into a new event format, building on the success of the sister conference “Digital Media Asia”.
LONDON - The Bevins Prize, established to recognise outstanding achievement in investigative journalism, has opened for entries for its 2010 award.
- 08/10/2015 How The Emancipated Journalist Can Save European Democracy (But Isn’t Doing It Yet)
- 28/05/2015 Connecting Continents: Working Grants for African-European Teams of Investigative Journalists
- 31/03/2015 Preliminary Programme Dataharvest EIJC15 online
- 12/03/2015 Marilo Fund grant for project on Japanese society
- 24/02/2015 Livestream Innovation Mediacafé February 26th
- 07/01/2015 Freedom of speech is not self-evident
- 22/10/2014 Registrations Dataharvest EIJC 2015 ongoing
- 21/08/2014 Pascal Decroos Fund and Journalismfund.eu to offer expertise to other organisations
- 14/08/2014 Apply for the Model NATO Youth Summit
- 14/04/2014 Marilo Fund - for a journalist in Belgium interested in Japan