LONDON - Social Media World Forum Europe 2011: Two days of interactive & engaging conference featuring leading key figure keynotes, brand case studies, topical Q&A and debates, exhibition hall, workshops and networking.
LONDON - With Digital Media Europe, the WAN-IFRA conferences on digital topics will be taken to a new level. Beyond 2011 - the World Digital Publishing Conference and Mobile Media Day will merge into a new event format, building on the success of the sister conference “Digital Media Asia”.
LONDON - The Bevins Prize, established to recognise outstanding achievement in investigative journalism, has opened for entries for its 2010 award.
- 01/10/2013 Journalismfund.eu announces a new donor
- 30/08/2013 New Chair for Journalismfund.eu
- 29/08/2013 Next deadline: 22 October
- 12/07/2013 Don’t add value, create it
- 12/07/2013 Journalismfund.eu's Brigitte Alfter and Ides Debruyne win media freedom prize
- 27/06/2013 The Third Way: Towards Foundation-Based Media
- 20/06/2013 EU Health Prize for Journalists 2013
- 12/06/2013 "We sometimes have to get our hands dirty"
- 04/06/2013 Offshore Leaks: ICIJ director Ryle in Brussels
- 26/04/2013 #dataharvest13