The six winners of the first edition of the Data Journalism Awards were announced on 31 May at the News World Summit in Paris.
The Museum LAB is a three-day residential lab where 24 creative professionals meet to explore new and unexplored paths. They will spend the three days exploring the potential of digital technologies to create magical experiences: in museums, online, on location. Feedback and coaching are supplied by mentors and at peer-to-peer meetings.
Have your say and contribute to shaping future policy and industry responses to opportunities and threats arising from new media for pluralistic discourse and cultural diversity.
News - Data Harvest interviews
With about 100 participants and more than 30 speakers, the Data Harvest Conference 2012 was a success. We took some of the speakers apart and asked them for an interview.
From the 6th till the 8th of May 2012 the European Data Harvest Conference brought together the cream of European data journalism in Brussels.
News - Data Harvest Conference 2012
Come to the Data Harvest conference in Brussels from May 6th-8th 2012. Get freshly harvested Farmsubsidy.org data, meet the most interesting journalists in the field of data journalism and visualisation, freedom of information, visualisation and cross-border reporting.
Fotografen Lieven Van Assche en Joost De Bock richtten in 2010 het fotoplatform imagedesk.be op, een gemeenschappelijke archiefsite waarop fotografen hun eigen archief kunnen aanleggen, beheren en aanbieden aan potentiële klanten.
On 15 June 2012, the Flemish government organises an "Open Data Day"
Come to the Data Harvest conference in Brussels on May 6th-8th 2012. Get freshly harvested Farmsubsidy.org data, meet the most interesting journalists in the field of data journalism and visualisation, freedom of information, visualisation and cross-border reporting.
- 12/06/2013 "We sometimes have to get our hands dirty"
- 04/06/2013 Offshore Leaks: ICIJ director Ryle in Brussels
- 26/04/2013 #dataharvest13
- 08/04/2013 Follow the money across borders (Brussels)
- 30/01/2013 Creative Funding for Creative Media - Report
- 22/01/2013 6 days left to apply for Good Pitch Europe 2013
- 11/01/2013 NATO Youth Summit looking for young reporters
- 20/12/2012 Russia bars Ukrainian journalist for 5 years
- 02/12/2012 Registration #WJEC3 now open
- 21/11/2012 Online start-ups spread income sources