ANTWERPEN - Antwerp is being undermined. The port of Antwerp is the biggest cocaine import port in Europe. The drug crime creates invisible criminality that affects life in the city.
Drug criminals try to pump many millions of euros into the local economy through money laundering. Influenced teenagers see drugs and wealth all around them. In some neighbourhoods, citizens and traders are really fed up with the nuisance and some fear for their lives. And are our security services sufficiently equipped to deal with the drug criminals?
image: ©Luk Dewulf
€ 3.750 allocated on 23/11/2020.
PRINT/ONLINE (in Dutch)
- Antwerpen ondermijnd, vanaf 18/06/2021, Gazet Van Antwerpen.
- De Seefhoek, GVA.be, 18/06/2021.
- Handelaars, GVA.be, 19/06/2021.
- De financiële stromen van drugsgeld, GVA.be, 20/06/2021.
TELEVISION (in Dutch)
- Antwerpen ondermijnd, 20/06/2021, ATV.